Forum and Videos - Amor Vincit Omnia

Forum on the Spiritual Life

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

A very warm welcome to London group (Course 2007)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jean
Admin

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: A very warm welcome to London group (Course 2007)   Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:44 pm

Dear all,
a very warm welcome to everybody in this Forum dedicated to spiritual life.
Please feel free to write in this Forum. It is yours.
You can register for free.
God bless
Jean K.

Last edited by Jean on Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://amorvincit.cultureforum.net
Jean
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A very warm welcome to London group (Course 2007)   Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:11 am

Dear all,
I remembered that i forgot to tell you something very important related to the lecture on "Our Lady in our spiritual life" (lectures 2a and 2b).
There is a practical tip, very important and very powerful.
I forgot to tell you that in our prayer, one can say to Jesus:
"I trust you with the trust of Mary" or "I love you with the Heart of Mary", or "I love you with the love of Mary" etc… You see? If Mary belongs to us, this means that her Eyes and her Heart belong to us. We have a BIG account in the Bank and we need to use it. So, in order to use her Eyes and Heart I can say, using them, taking them in my hand, and letting them work: having her Eyes in my hand I can say that I contemplate Jesus, see Jesus with Her Eyes, so my trust/faith/contemplation for Jesus is Her trust/faith/contemplation. So, in order to grab some of this precious "money" I can use her Eyes, making an Act: I see you with Her eyes, I trust you with her trust.
This Act is in fact a very powerful prayer that we need to learn. It is a very high or deep prayer, that reaches very purely Jesus, touches Him very deeply, because it has the purity of Mary, and so enters very deeply in Him. This prayer pierces the clouds and let us penetrate in the Depths of our God, Jesus.
We can use also the other part of this prayer: "Jesus, I love you with the Heart of Mary". He gave me Her Heart, so why do I leave this immense talent sleepy, buried under the sand of my heart? I need to use it! If I want to touch Him, if a want Him to kneel (so to speak) in front of me, I can just say: "Jesus, I love you with the Heart of Mary". He gave me this amazing gift on the Cross when he gave me Mary as his perfect treasure. She is the Real Ark of the Covenant that is capable of embracing the Whole big Jesus (God and man). Why don't I use this powerful capacity of Mary to love Jesus?
Who can understand the relationship between Jesus and Mary, this amazing beam of light and love that ties them?
So, it is good to inter in the Divine Circulation that occurs between them. We are called to enter in this sacred Circulation of Divine light/love.
Saint Thérèse says to Mary that the treasures of the Mother (Mary) belong to the daughter, so her eyes and heart belong to us.
Blessed are we who are introduced in the depths of Jesus God and man.
All the blessings
Jean
Back to top Go down
Jean
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A very warm welcome to London group (Course 2007)   Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:00 pm

Please don't hesitate to ask your questions on this Forum.
You can notice that i put a new topic for your questions. So everybody can read them and benefit for them.
Many thanks
Jean
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A very warm welcome to London group (Course 2007)   

Back to top Go down

A very warm welcome to London group (Course 2007)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1